Made in Japan with the finest materials, the Nisaku Crevice and Sidewalk Weeder is great for taking care of pesky weeds in sidewalks and crevices. Designed with ultra-durable Japanese stainless steel, the metal comb is strong and long lasting. Efficient design with an attractive and ergonomic wood handle.
Nisaku Crack Weeder
- Nisaku NJP2500 Sidewalk Crack Weeder.
- Authentic Tomita (Est. 1960) Japanese Stainless Steel, 3.25″ Wave Blade, Wood.
- Stainless Steel is rust resistant and a breeze to wash.
- Wood ergonomic grip.
- Multi-use: great for levering out weeds from sidewalks or cement façade.
- The NJP2500 Sidewalk weedier is part of an extensive line of Niska gardening tools including the #1 selling Hori-Hori Digging Knife.
- QUALITY: Made from authentic Tomita (east 1960) Japanese stainless steel by real metal craftsmen ensures that your Niska products can be used for many seasons.
- Great gift: A quality product with an elegant look makes a great gift for anyone in your life who loves to garden.