Each 16 oz. bottle of concentrate makes a half gallon of clear nectar, a popular choice given the predominant red color of feeders. First Nature’s Hummingbird Nectar Concentrate is a premium concentrated formula which contains sucrose, preferred by hummingbirds over monosaccharide glucose or fructose sugars. There are no messy sugars to boil or mix and no sticky cleanup. You can easily mix one part nectar to three parts water right in the feeder jar.
- 2 Pack | Each 16 oz. bottle of concentrate makes a half gallon of feed.
- Easy to use, just add to water and it really draws the birds! First Nature Nectar is a premium concentrate that ends the mess of feeding hummingbirds. No granulated sugars to mix, no boiling water, no sticky cleanup. Just mix one part First Nature Concentrate to three parts water.
- Scientific studies have repeatedly shown that hummingbirds favor sucrose rather than the monosaccharides glucose or fructose. Knowing this, First Nature Nectar uses the finest food-grade sucrose and not less effective invert sugars found in other products.
- There are no messy sugars to boil or mix and no sticky cleanup. In fact, you can easily mix one part nectar to three parts water right in the feeder jar.
- Not only is First Nature Nectar easiest hummingbird food to use, it’s also the healthiest choice for these colorful visitors. You will be astounded at how hummingbirds respond!