The NJP650 is the standard for Hori-Hori knives worldwide and is rated #1 in many gardening publications. It is forged by master blade craftsmen with the highest grade Japanese stainless steel for durability, precision and control that withstands intense use and harsh conditions. Invest in a quality tool that will outlast ordinary lawn, garden and survival equipment.
- The NJP650 is the standard for Hori-Hori knives worldwide and is rated #1 in many gardening publications.
- Features: Concave blade for digging, beveled sharp edge for slicing, serrated opposite edge for cutting. Inch markers engraved on the blade ensure you can plant at precisely the correct depth, measure rope and more.
- Multi-use: used by gardeners and outdoors-men and women worldwide, and is perfect for tasks such as weeding, transferring bulbs, digging the perfect hole, and cutting branches. These knives aren’t only for gardeners! It is also a great knife for hunting, camping, metal detecting, Prospecting for gold and more.
- QUALITY: made with the finest Japanese stainless steel, The blade is rust and scratch resistant, washers easily and stays razor sharp.
- Durability: Constructed with a full-width mid-tang allows the use of thicker steel without making the knife too heavy. This ensures your Hori is extremely durable, bend resistant, and has a lot of levering power.
- Great gift: included tough faux leather sheath with a snap-loop for securing to your belt makes this a nice gift item.