This package covers a broad range of health risks that water utilities sometimes miss, and some they can’t catch. Even if water leaving your local treatment plant is clean, it takes a 3-7 day journey to your home through a network of aging pipes that sometimes introduces new contaminants into your water. The Extended City Water Test adds testing for Chlorate, five Haloacetic acids, and radioactive particles to the Advanced City Water Test.
This package is designed for customers who:
- Are served by a water utility they have doubts about.
- Live in a home built before 1986 or an area served by old infrastructure.
- Have young children or other vulnerable individuals in their home.
- Want to check for chemicals from plastic pipes.
- Are concerned about over-chlorination and the resulting chemicals.
- Want to include testing for chlorate, haloacetic acids, and radioactive particles in their test.