This package covers a wide range of health risks that water utilities sometimes miss, and some they can’t catch. Even if water leaving your local treatment plant is clean, it takes a 3-7 day journey to your home through a network of aging pipes that sometimes introduces new contaminants into your water.
This package is designed for customers who:
- Are served by a water utility they have doubts about.
- Live in a home built before 1986 or an area served by old infrastructure.
- Have young children or other vulnerable individuals in their home.
- Want to check for chemicals from plastic pipes.
- Are concerned about over-chlorination and the resulting chemicals.